No products in the cart.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
For instructions on creating an account with Scripture Studio click here.
PRINTING AND FRAMING
Q. Do you offer printing and framing services?
A. No. While we used to offer these services, currently we do not.
Q. What kind of payments do you accept?
A. We use PayPal as our payment processor. You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to use PayPal. At checkout, you will be directed to PayPal where you may choose to use a credit card of your choice or pay from your PayPal account. We accept most major credit cards.
Q. Does Scripture Studio keep records of credit card information?
A. No. We do not have access to your credit card information. PayPal processes your payment and they NEVER share your credit card details with us.
Q. Do you charge for shipping?
A. No. We do not ship, so there is no charge.
Q. How many times may I download the files after I make a purchase?
A. We make the files available for download a total of three (3) times.
Q. How much time do I have to download the files after I make a purchase?
A. The download link will be active for 24 hours. After that, you must log in to your account to download.
Q. What kind of quality can I expect when I print the file myself?
A. That depends on several factors. The quality of paper, the type of ink, and the printer you use will all make a difference in the quality of the print.
Q. Will the colors look exactly as they do on my computer screen?
A. We cannot guarantee that the colors on your print will look exactly as it does on your screen. The color calibration varies greatly from monitor to monitor, and that can be deceiving.
IMPORTANT: Scripture Studio is not responsible for poor print quality by someone else. It is impossible to monitor the quality of someone else’s printing.
Q. What type of files do you make available?
A. We provide two files: (1) 300 dpi, CMYK, PDF file and (2) a 300 dpi, RGB, JPEG file. Both should produce excellent results if you use quality paper, inks, and printers.
Q. Can I use the files to make larger prints than is specified on your website?
A. The designs were created to print at the sizes specified on our website. While you may be able to print a design at a larger size, we do not recommend it. The sharpness may be lost and the design may become pixelated.
Q. What are the conditions for how I may use a downloaded file?
A. The conditions below apply to each design purchased.
- You MAY make as many copies (prints) as you want for personal use. For example, you may make multiple copies, two for use in your residence, one for your office, and another for your vacation home.
- You MAY NOT make a copy (print) to give away if you have already made a print for personal use. If you want to make a print to give away, we ask that you make another purchase.
- You MAY NOT under any circumstances sell prints.
- You MAY NOT give away the files if you have used them to make a print, or will use them to make a print.
- It is understood that the PDF and JPEG are considered to be a single file for the purposes outlined here.
- Basically, we are asking you to use the files to make prints for your own use and not for printing gifts for your friends. If you want to print a copy as a gift, please make another purchase.
- You MAY NOT alter the design.
Q: Can I order a custom design with my favorite scripture verse?
A: Yes, we will work with you to design a custom piece of artwork.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Please use our contact form.